Thursday 20 November 2014

The world Pays Last tribute to the Munroe, With his last words to Kenyans




 The prominent motivational speaker and evangelical pastor Myles Munroe Finally brought home but perhaps Kenyans must have the best last moments with Monroe here are his last words to Kenyans. 
 

MUNROE'S LAST WORDS TO KENYANS AND
HUMANITY AT LARGE
I have discovered the wealthiest place on earth.

First, I thought it was the gold mines of Ghana;
I thought it was the diamond mines of south Africa;
I thought it was the silver mines of Peru;
I thought the wealthiest part of the world was the oil
field of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait or Saudi Arabia.
But I discovered the wealthiest part of the world is not too far from your house here in Kenya!
As a matter of fact we pass it everyday! The wealthiest part of the world is in fact the cemetery.Why is it so wealthy?
Because buried in the cemetery are books that were not written
The graveyard is filled with music we've never heard
The graveyard is filled with poetry never read
The cemetery is filled with businesses that never opened
The graveyard is filled with awesome companies that never got started
The cemetery is filled with inventions we have never used
The graveyard is filled with great powerful women who died as prostitutes
The graveyard is filled with awesome men who died as alcoholics and drug addicts! The cemetery is a rich place!
I came to Kenya because i want you to rob the cemetery.
I want you to die EMPTY!!
I want you to die with nothing else left to do.I want you to die because you poured out all your dreams, ideas, visions, books, music, inventions and publications!
Don't die OLD, die EMPTY!
As a matter of fact, one of the greatest statements I have ever heard about dying is this statement, "IT IS FINISHED!"
Three words and the guy who said them was only 33yrs old!
He didn't say 'I am finished', because we do not die, we are eternal spirits.
He said "IT IS FINISHED!" poured out what i came to earth to pour out
My goal in life is to have everyone die empty I want to challenge every Kenyan. Go to the cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die like the
apostle Paul who said "I have finished my cause, kept the faith, I have been poured out like a drink
offering,there is nothing left and I'm ready to die. That's how i wanna die.I want to die in that way because there is nothing else left to keep me alive.
I have done what i was born to do.
This to me is the greatest service to humanity, to deliver to us what you came to give us.Your future is not ahead of you, but it's inside you and when you die, die like i want to die,'EMPTY!' ‪#‎MylesMunroe‬


No comments:

Post a Comment